Spyder F3-T 2018
£1,600 discount on all new 2018 Can-Am Spyder F3-T & F3 LTDs until July 21st 2019
GO THE DISTANCE
When it’s time for an extended cruise, you’ll appreciate added comfort features including increased storage, more wind protection, a new infotainment system, and an adjustable air suspension.
- Rotax 1330 ACE In-Line 3-Cylinder Engine
- 6-speed Semi-Automatic Transmission with Reverse
- VSS: Stability Control, Traction Control and Anti-Lock Brakes
- New full-colour LCD display and vehicle-optimised smartphone apps integration and BRP Audio 4-speaker sound system
- Manually-adjustable rear air suspension
- Convenient console with integrated windshield, mirrors and glove box
- Integrated hard side luggage for a total of 21 gallons (78 L) of vehicle cargo capacity
CONNECT YOUR JOURNEY
Enhance your ride thanks to the new large panoramic 7.8 in. wide LCD colour display with BRP Connect allowing the integration of vehicle-optimised smartphone apps. Get directions, check the weather, share experiences with your community and listen to your favourite music on the BRP Audio Premium 6-speaker sound system. All this technology is easy to access while maintaining your hands on the handlebar with the new intuitive joystick.
READY FOR THE LONG HAUL
On long rides, you’ll appreciate the added wind protection and convenience from the low windshield, integrated side mirrors and glove box. Bring more thanks to the trademark lockable and watertight front compartment and two stylish hard-side luggage cases for a total of 21 gallons US (78 L) of cargo capacity.
COMFORT ON THE ROAD
The rear suspension is plush and can be controlled with an air preload adjustment that makes it easy to set your preferred level of comfort.
A PERFECT FIT
The exclusive Spyder F3 UFit system lets you easily position the foot pegs according to your height and choose the handlebar based on your preferred riding style. It ensures a truly customised riding experience. *Custom handlebar sold as an accessory.
RELAX AND ENJOY
Automatically set a comfortable pace so you can just sit back and enjoy the scenery.